Sometimes you know exactly what you want to write in your journal, and sometimes you need a little help to get going. Journal prompts come in handy for times like that. In this post I’ve got 11 journal prompts for you to use when working on self-acceptance.
- What are my strengths?
- What are my values?
- If I wasn’t afraid, I would _____.
- What does my inner critic tell me? How am I wrong?
- 10 things that cheer me up are …
- If I could tell my past self anything, I would say _____.
- What am I proud of?
- My best personality trait is _____. Why?
- Tape a picture you love of yourself into your journal . Why did you pick this one?
- 10 interesting facts about myself.
- What three words would my closest friends use to positively describe me?
If you like this idea, let me know and I can make more lists of journal prompts.
New here? Wondering why you’d want to journal? Curious but not sure how to get started? Check out these links and see what you think.
Journal Writing – 5 Smart Reasons Why You Should Start Doing it Today
8 Ways to Use a Journal For Self-Care and Beyond
7 Electronic Alternatives to a Paper Journal
Leave a Reply